We all need support sometimes, be it someone to listen, offer guidance, to provide encouragement or information to assist you. We’re here for you and your family and are able to offer a number of community services including:
- Support and encouragement
- Information and access to community programs and activities
- Advocacy to help access services or navigate systems
- Education on healthy lifestyle choices and positive parenting skills
- Accompaniment to meetings and appointments
Are you interested in attending programming, need an advocate, support achieving a goal for your family or have specific questions you’d like to ask but, can’t seem to find the time?
Get in touch with our Community Support Worker, Marisolle and let her know how she can help before you come by. She will be able to direct you to the appropriate program coordinator ahead of time or compile the resources you need and have them ready for pick-up.Call, text or email Marisolle: firstname.lastname@example.org or (431)792-5117