Circle of Security Parenting Group
At times all parents/caregivers feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what you child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
- Learning Objectives of the Program:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read the emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self esteem
- Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
There is limited space so registration is required. As always childcare & snacks will be provided. For more information or to register please contact Jenn: 204-560-3147 or firstname.lastname@example.org